Monday, March 3, 2008

A Little Update

Life has been busy for our little household these days!

Sarah and Greta have come to visit!! They arrived last Wednesday and will be here until Friday...We have been having a blast...it has been so much fun to spend time with Sarah. Greta is growing up so fast too...she is talking in a different language that we are all trying to interpret:) It seems like she especially likes to talk to my dad. She gets very animated when she talks to him. The only real word she says is "hi". I will try to post pics soon but I keep forgetting my camera. Maybe I will steal some pictures from my mom...she has been a walking photographer since Greta has gotten here...barely taking time to eat:)

Scott and I went to Oxford this past Saturday night. We had promised Momu we would come visit her this weekend a while back. We were also able to go to an OleMiss basketball game. They beat Alabama...whoo! Going to games are so much more fun when we win:) We also got to spend some time with Momu which was really nice.

And last but not least last Saturday was Izzy's birthday. I can't believe she is a year old! And maintaining a healthy weight of 3.8 pounds:) One of her presents was a soft furry pink pig that oinks when you throw it. That one has been a hit:)

2 comments:

Kari said...

Happy Birthday IZZY!!! Hope that she enjoyed her first b-day.
Thanks for the update. I miss seeing you guys, its been way too long.

Ruth said...

Wow, already a year? She is getting so old! :)
That is so great Sarah and Greta are visiting. Tell her "hi" for us!
Have fun!