We are moved in to our new house! Sorry I haven't posted in a while...Facebook is trying to take over:)
Last week Scott and I got a new dishwasher and fridge! Funny how buying appliances make you so excited...I was hugging my fridge and admiring my dishwasher:) I also tried to include a few pics of the painted paneling in the living room and the refinished wood floors. Thanks to my parents for painting and my dad doing some serious caulking in the living room...We love it! Hopefully by the first of next week we will have a color picked for the kitchen and will have it painted soon...
Also last weekend over Labor day Scott and I went to Iowa for a little mini Heller family reunion. We had a blast! Go to Kari's blog to see pics.
5 comments:
That paneling looks beautiful painted! And that is a gorgeous fridge - I would have hugged it too!
Isn't it funny what you can get excited about when you're an "adult"? They look so shiny! Izzy is going to love getting nose prints on it =)
The paneling looks fantastic painted. It really brightened up the room! You guys are doing great.
Everything looks like it is coming along...It looks great! I can't believe the before/after pictures. You all have done an amazing job!
hey girl it's jodie (stratman) when you knew me, now botma. congrats i didn't on your new house (and your marriage, didnt know you got married!) it is so fun and such a blessing to have your own home. enjoy!!
just realized i didn't make sense on the last comment..oh well.
Post a Comment