This is not to say that there are other little things still needing to be done around the house like the matter of what to do around our fireplace/bookcase, our guest bathroom, and taking care of the hole in the living room wall that right now is hidden behind the mirror...hehe.
I have been looking at a lot of pictures for the master bath, which is where my dad is going to start. He is going to extend the wall out farther than it was and add on a walk-in closet...yeah! I'm going for a peaceful cottage feel for the bathroom. We found a white jacuzzi tub on Craig's list for VERY cheap which we will hopefully be able to pick up on our way to the football game this weekend. It will combo as our bathtub and shower.
Here are some pictures I have gathered so far. Obviously, our bathroom will be small scale to some of these:) I'm thinking maybe an all white bathroom? Any thoughts/suggestions?





3 comments:
Love the inspirational pictures! I am loving the first one with the beadboard, that is a great cottage look.
Can't wait to see what you do!
I love beadboard, and have never had a room for it. I think those bathrooms are beautiful!
Hi Michelle! I love your ideas. If you have a Sam's or Costco nearby, you might check their vanity selection. I know our Costco here had some really neat ones for a pretty reasonable price. Looking forward to seeing the after pictures.
Post a Comment