Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Two.Months.

Things are looking up in the Schuchard household these days! First off, I am feeling much better. More like myself these days which makes me happy. Secondly, I think Ellie is starting to adjust to being in the outside world(our house mainly:)). She doesn't cry half as much as she used to and is starting to realize that when we put her down for naps and bedtime it's time to sleep. She doesn't sleep through the night just yet but I am starting to get a 5 to 6 hour stretch at the beginning of the night. And I will take it! She had her two month appointment last week and she is VERY healthy and growing...a little chubster to be honest(11 lbs. 9 oz). Scott and I can already see some rolls forming on her arms and legs. SO cute! I feel like we are really falling in love with this little girl. She makes us laugh...with her adult size toots...hah!! And that's not the only noise she makes. She has been cooing and squealing! And I think her smiles are the best thing in the world:) My favorite time with her is when she cuddles on me after I feed her. I just LOVE my little Ellie!!







super dad:)

my two favorite people


this one cracks me up for some reason:)

6 comments:

Brooke said...

She is a doll!

I'm so glad your starting to feel better! It seems like those first 6 weeks or so you are just in a fog and then you slowly start to feel like a human being again! :)

Kari said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie-pa-tootie!!! Hugs and kisses are sent from all of us. We can't wait to see you and meet little Ellie in just a couple weeks. So happy to hear that you are feeling better.

Sydney said...

She could seriously win a most beautiful baby contest. I'm jealous of her perfection!!! =) love her. And love you. We must get together ASAP!

Rachel said...

She's just the cutest thing - glad things are getting better. It takes awhile, but soon you'll feel so much better...sleep especially helps!

Anonymous said...

oh so adorable can't wait to hug her!!!
love ya
sis

Grace Powell said...

so adorable! You are moving into the most fun baby stage. I'm so glad you posted these pictures because life is happening at a whirlwind pace at my house and it's so nice to take a little break and see what you are up to! She's just beautiful. Congratulations.