Eleanor is now 9 months old!!!! She is such a happy and sweet little girl to play with:) I love it when she says "ma-ma" and "da-da"...melts my heart. Although she isn't full on crawling yet, she def finds a way to get around. She only has two bottom teeth. No top teeth yet. She loves Izzy. Every single time she sees her she starts giggling. I am just in LOVE with this precious little girl.
I am very happy that fall is here. Although as much as I hate to say this, I would love for the weather to be a little bit cooler so I can wear my sweaters and boots:) We've been watching a lot of football too and driving to Oxford a lot to watch the rebels play which has been really fun! This past weekend was actually the first weekend we were home in over a month!
Last week I took Eleanor to her first pumpkin patch. I think she had fun?! Next year it will be more fun when she actually knows what is going on. Probably the most fun she had was chewing on a dried corn cob hah! Oh and hanging out with her new friends from moms n more:)
1 comment:
9 mo is such a great age! still baby size but becoming so interactive and curious... I'm glad you are enjoying it so much. Fall is a fun time to get outside.
Post a Comment