Scott and I went on our valentine's date Saturday night. SO fun! It is so easy to forget about giving attention to each other when there is a precious cute little toddler just being adorable all the time(well most of the time hah!). But just being able to be free from a schedule for one night was so nice. We went to this cute place up the street(that was when we realized we are getting old haha:)) and enjoyed a drink before heading to Yaya's for dinner. I have such a sweet husband. No but seriously y'all I do. I love that after four years and a child, we can still go out and have fun. Just the two of us. And be silly and carefree. Everyone needs that a time or two. every once in a while. So I say Happy Valentines day to my husband. My "Sweetheart". I love you!

-- Posted from my iPhone
1 comment:
This made me happy! I just love y'all! Glad u got a night out!
Post a Comment