Weston is already 2 months old. This month he has started cooing and waving his arms and legs and just becoming more of a person...if you know what I mean:) His smile just seriously melts my heart. Can't seem to get a good picture of that just yet but it's coming I promise! He is bigger and taller than Eleanor was at this age. Boys will be boys. I'm definitely spoiling this one more. I can't help it. I love holding him and he loves to be held. And I just can't stand his cry so yes I rock him and cuddle with him. I just know how fast it goes...how fast it went with sweet Eleanor. But don't get me wrong, there are some times I just have to let him cry. Having two is not easy, but it's getting easier. I no longer wake up in the morning with a nervous flutter in my stomach wondering how long the day will be before dad/hubbs gets home hah:) I feel like God gives me just enough strength to get me through the day. More and more lately I have been realizing how good HE is to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment