My bouquet with the ringbearer pillow made of not pillow material...great idea
"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. My soul will be satisfied. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:3,5a,8
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Mary Margaret's(Scott's sister) Wedding
Scott and I had a great weekend! It was full but so much fun to see Mary Margaret and Tyler get married. I really liked the ceremony...very God honoring...Mary Margaret was smiling so big all the way down the aisle to Tyler...it was cute...They are in St. Lucia for their honeymoon and will be living in Jackson, MS when they return. Tyler is going to get his Masters in Counseling at a seminary there and Mary Margaret will finish her last two years of Pharmacy there as well. I think she has an internship this summer at Walgreens which I hear is a good place to intern. I always love weddings especially when they are centered around the Lord. What a good reminder of us (the church) being the bride to God. What a day it will be when we get to heaven and can have smiles on our faces as we are finally united with the Lord!
Rehearsal Dinner...
Mary Margaret and Tyler at the Rehearsal dinner
I cant wait to see this pic taken professionally!
Scott's parents...
Scott's Grandparents...Momu and Dadee




My bouquet with the ringbearer pillow made of not pillow material...great idea





I could not believe this guy could play with his feet...




Flowers from the reception...love the Hydrangeas!
My bouquet with the ringbearer pillow made of not pillow material...great idea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like a beautiful wedding. I am sad that we couldn't come. You and MM look lovely. Thanks for posting all the pics.
I'll call you soon to hear more details.
Wow looks like another gorgeous wedding! So what was the pillow made out of if it wasn't fabric?
Post a Comment