Thursday, May 17, 2007

What a Whirlwind!

Ok sorry I havent posted in awhile but it has been so busy here! Two weekends ago Scott and I went to Boston on business for four days, then we went to Oxford Mississippi for Scott's sister's graduation from undergrad pharmacy school(two yrs left!), then home for Mother's Day(got to see Andy and Jenica and Rachel and Nate which was so nice), and now we are heading into Scott's sister's wedding over Memorial Day weekend!!! Wow can I breathe yet? Cause it feels like I havent been;) So I have included ALOT of pics of Izzy, Boston, and some new ones of Edward that Kari emailed me...btw we took Izzy to the vet last Friday and she was 1.5 pds on the first visit and weighed in at 1.6 pds this time...little by little she will get bigger...we love her though:) Here's 7 random facts about me:

I love Avacados
I love the clothing store Forever21(its cheap!)
I dont brush my teeth at night
I love doing dishes
I never wash my face at night either
I dont like wearing closed toed/heeled shoes...love flip flops!
I have been in 5 wrecks and all of them were my fault:()































4 comments:

Kari said...

Izzy is getting SOOO big! Hehe. I wonder where she falls on the growth chart.
I'm taking Edward for his 2 month apt. on Wed. I wonder where he will fall on the charts.
Great talking to you the other night. Hopefully you will make it through the wedding week and weekend. Have fun!

jenica said...

Michelle, wasn't Boston great!? We went a year and a half ago and loved it! We also ate at the Oyster House. =) Did you go shopping in Back Bay?

Izzy is so cute!

Ruth said...

The pictures of Edward are SO cute. He is so adorable.
I was cracking up at the "I love to do dishes remark", aren't you the one who only does your dishes once a week? :)

Michelle said...

Hah:) Yes at times its a week, but when I like to do them; its therapeutic(sp?) to me:)