Monday, April 30, 2007

Johnny & Kari to Iowa:(

Johnny and Kari left for Iowa last Wednesday...We are so sad! We miss them so much already. I know my parents do as well especially since both their grandbabies are far now. I just wanted to say how much Johnny and Kari have meant to Scott and I. They have always been there with open ears and so much wisdom. I really look up to my brother, and was bawling when we had to wish them farewell. I know this is the Lord's plan for them, but it is still hard. We had them over (as well as Abby Kari's sister) before they left. This is pictures from that and one over at mom and dad's. Kari and I were holding our "babies";) Pray for them right now as they get settled into their new life in Iowa and as they look for a house to buy. We love you Johnny and Kari!












4 comments:

Rachel said...

So sad! I'm sure you will miss them so much!

Your *babies* are cute! :)

jenica said...

I know you don't want to hear from me since we now have J&K here, but... I AM sorry for you and that they are far away. Saying good bye is NO fun! I know Andy's parents are very sad to lose them, too.

Come visit it would be so fun to see you and meet Scott!

Ruth said...

Oh so sad! I am sure that this will be quite a change for all of you guys. We will definately be praying for them in this adjustment time.
Edward is so nice and tan...I love it!

Ruth said...

P.S You are tagged. Check out my blog for details.