Monday, April 2, 2007

Our first lake trip of the year & Edward

Scott and I took our first trip to the lake yesterday...the weather here in Little Rock was just beautiful and we wanted to go so we did:) So after church we headed out, picked up Subway, and made the trip to Greers Ferry. It is about an hours drive, but so worth it...absolutely beautiful out there! On the way back, we stopped in at Johnny and Kari's to see Edward(and them as well;)) Edward is getting cuter every time I see him!! I just love him so much already! Kari's sister Katy is going to be here this week and with my sister coming in soon it will be one big party down here:) I cant wait...











4 comments:

jenica said...

Ahhhh, thanks for putting up more pics of Edward. It helps me feel not so far away...
That WILL be a party, have fun!
The lake looked like a wonderful outing!

Rachel said...

Have fun! Say hi to Sarah for us!

Ruth said...

So cute! Have fun this weekend with the "whole gang"!
I just heard that John and Kari are moving! Wow...are you so sad or what?

Michelle said...

Yes we are sooo sad that that johnny and kari are moving...i guess trips to iowa are going to more frequent