"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. My soul will be satisfied. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:3,5a,8
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Pictures of Greta finally!
So these pics are a little old like maybe a month:) But I will get more soon...today I found out that Keith, Sarah, and Greta are coming to LR for Easter...Im so excited to hold Greta...
So good to finally see these. She is so cute! I'm sure she's changing all ready. It's great that you will have the chance to see her over easter, hope to see more then!
6 comments:
i love that first picture. she's a cutie! thanks for the pics!!!
What a doll! Congratulations on the new neice and nephew and on the marriage! Don't you just love being married?
So cute!
Oh so cute! It is so fun to see a little girl, there seem to be so many boys these days!
So good to finally see these. She is so cute! I'm sure she's changing all ready. It's great that you will have the chance to see her over easter, hope to see more then!
Oh, I've been wondering about her. Thanks for sharing pics. What fun Easter will be with 2 new babies!
Give everyone my love.
Post a Comment