Since moving into our house we have been receiving this Kraft magazine with recipes in it and I totally love it! I have been easing into cooking these days...I have never been a good cook but have been trying to get better:) so for Easter I made this strawberry cake from the kraft magazine...i think scott was a little surprised:)...it is hard trying to think of meals to eat every night but it is helping having this magazine so i wanted to give credit where credit is due....
Good practice....
10 comments:
good job on the cake. it looks yummy!
what a fun weekend! i'm so glad your entire family was able to be together at once. looks like it was alot of fun!
Way to go, Little Miss Homemaker! :) I didn't learn how to cook until I got married either (I mean, I knew a FEW things, but you know what I mean!). It's a little intimidating at first, but good for you for jumping in!
Great job Michelle! Cooking nightly was a hard adjustment for me too, it is a lot of work! It gets better though, I promise!
Your family is adorable, the kids are too cute, and Kari and Sarah both look great!
Oh, those babies are such cuties! What a fun Easter together. I bet the time IS a little different now that there are wee ones involved.
And the cake looks delectable! =)
How fun to have everyone together. Keep practicing and don't let those little cousins get too far ahead of you guys!
I just found your blog and saw our names at the top! How funny (we did have a crazy easter week- fun, stressful, exhausting- I've been sick ever since but finally getting better!). Fun family pictures-thanks for sharing! -Anna
Hi Michelle, I'm Michelle :D
I get Kraft magazine, too. It's got a lot of good, quick meals in there. It sounds like you're turning out to be a great cook. The first leg of the journey can be a little daunting, but a few years into it your husband starts telling you that "you're getting better" as he grins widely!
hi michelle:) yes cooking is a work in progress for me!
You go girl! One meal at a time. I threw away a few in the early days. Oh well...
So good to see the family pics.Thanks
Post a Comment