Izzy has now graduated from Puppy Kindergarten...we hope she remembers what she has learned. The final test the trainer had was a cheeseburger from Wendy's put down on the floor in the middle. The dogs were supposed to know "off" so well that they did not run to the cheeseburger and consume it. Izzy passed! Thing is, we get her home and she would totally eat a cheeseburger if we left it on the floor. Can we have a full time trainer in our house?
.jpg)
She is going through her teething stage and her adult teeth are starting to grow over her baby teeth. I am now worried. Scott looked at her mouth last night and it seriously looks very scary inside her mouth...her front teeth have three teeth coming over on top of them. And the back looks worse...clumps of teeth. Anyways, I am now determined to get those baby teeth out. If they don't come out, she will have to have surgery to remove her baby teeth and WHO takes their dog in to have surgery on their teeth! So really the only new pics I have right now are of course of Izzy and her new found love(a golf ball from Scott's golf bag). By the way, no new lawnmower yet. I'm still waiting for a "steal" to come along...going to borrow my parents for the time being:)
4 comments:
She is so cute! And she definately has more hair than my baby. =) For the right price I will gladly move to little rock and become your fulltime puppy nanny.
Izy in school! I think that's great. My sis took her dog (Tiny,a St. Bernard) to school and the teacher fluncked her (my sis) for not following through and being consistent with her dog! I'm sure your a much better mother!
Iowa's temps are now in the 70's for the next few days. Crazy! I'm gonna miss the warmer temps in LR this winter.
Izzy looks so cute with her tongue hanging out. What a silly dog.
Adorable photos, I don't know how I missed this post...I've been so busy. I wish I had a dog trainer at home to. Actually I did. His name was Brandon, but I fired him because he sucked at it. Now we just love our misbehaved dog anyways!
Post a Comment