Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Thank You Paul Renes

I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Paul Renes did all of our wedding photography and it came out just beautiful! Scott helped me today to "upgrade" the look of my blog. Ruth and Grace inspired me:)

So the picture up above is Paul's work and I just wanted to say thanks again to him...he's so good!

4 comments:

Kari said...

I love your new look! You need to put a link on your site of all your wedding pics. I still haven't seen many of them yet.

Grace Powell said...

The blog looks great! I want to see the wedding pics too! Paul does do a great job, I'm so glad you were happy with the photos of your special job!

Ruth said...

Your blog looks great! Glad we could inspire you! :)
Do you know how to link my dad's site? If not I could do it for you. There are SO many good pictures, I am glad you are happy with them.

Kelly said...

I love the new look on your blog, MIchelle! Any pointers?? my blog needs some serious sprucing! Love the picture too!! So cute!