Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Weekend at the Lake

Scott and I were so excited to have an extended weekend to relax and spend time with family. We met his parents and MM and Tyler up at the lake on friday. His parents rented a lakehouse for the weekend so we didn't have to drive home every night.

We enjoyed great food (ate ALL weekend), wakeboarding, tubing, sunning, and mexican dominoes. I also learned how to drive the boat and was the captain of the boat for about a half hour:) And of course Izzy had fun as well...she got spoiled by a lot of attention from the relatives. It was good to be with Scott's sister and husband. This was kindof our first get together since we all have been married.

The only bad thing about the weekend was coming home on Monday:( We were sun burnt and VERY sore from tubing. I never use my arm muscles...yikes! And maybe by friday I will be able to fit back into my clothes...I ate like a little piggy. I cant pass up good food!





Mary Margaret catching some air!


Tyler catching some air!






Me trying to catch some air


"The Wakeboarder himself"


Izzy getting nervous for daddy

"Daddy please dont do that!"


That's how high he can get!

No comments: