One of the reasons I got Izzy was because she was going to stay small...and she has. The good thing is she still acts like a baby too. Every morning she will follow me while I'm getting ready. I fix my hair in the guest bedroom and I usually sit on the floor. She will cuddle in my lap the whole time and watch me fix my hair:) When I put my shoes on that is her clue that I am leaving and she will hop up on the TV tray by our front window and watch me leave. When I come home she is at the door bouncing up and down. She immediately runs to find a golf ball or toy so we can play. I definitely take after my dad when it comes to loving pets!
A week from Friday Izzy will be going in for surgery to get spayed. She will also have some of her teeth pulled because she still hasn't lost all her baby teeth and is starting to have really bad breath! I hope the surgery doesn't change the way she is:)
6 comments:
You're so cute Michelle! I know Izzy must be a cheerful part of your home. I definitely will rethink the pet thing when my children are grown and gone. I can imagine there is a great companionship there. (I've only had "farm pets", the kind that come and go frequently. ;)) I hope her surgery goes well!
She is so cute! And much more cooperative about getting her picture taken than my kids.
It's not polite for me to make absolute declarations about other people's children, but since Izzy is a dog I think I can safely say that she is the MOST ADORABLE DOG EVER. I want one!
How sweet Michelle. She really loves and adores you. I love the new pics.
BTW - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a great day.
What a cutie! I love how you fix her hair too, it is just adorable. I hope her surgery goes well. I didn't know it was your birthday, Happy Birthday!
wow! she is definitely a cute dog! how did her surgery go?
Post a Comment