Monday, October 1, 2007

Five Blessings

I was thinking today at work about some little things that have happened lately that I have really felt blessed by. So I wanted to share these with you. I also just want to thank the Lord for making his presence known in my life. Sometimes I feel I don't deserve his grace and mercy. He really does care about us! Maybe if you have a few of your own you could post them on your blog.
1.) My husband still loves me even though he saw a real weakness/fault in me last week
2.) My dad is so giving. He found a great deal on a lawnmower and bought it for Scott and I
3.) My in-laws have taken me in as their own daughter and they make the effort to let me know
4.) Some of you know the story of what happened to Scott and his job after the honeymoon.
Today he received "Employee of the Quarter" at work.
5.) Great is His faithfulness!

5 comments:

bandanachick said...

Praise the Lord, He is so faithful!
Congrats to Scott he must be a hard worker!

Rachel said...

The Lord is so good!

Kari said...

That is so great to hear Michelle! The Lord is always full of wonderful surprises. I am so happy for Scott too, that has to feel great.

Christina said...

Thanks for the reminder to always look for the blessings in life. A thankful heart produces a joyful attitude!

Eryn said...

i found your blog again! i love it!
thanks for the reminder to count our blessings. such a small thing to do, yet so easily forgotten.