Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More of Gretta Ann






5 comments:

Kari said...

Oh what a doll. I can't wait to see her in just a few more days. We wish that you and Scott would just hop on a plane and come too.
BTW, I have been spelling her name Greta. I am so confused. I've seen it both ways now. I may need to consult Sarah and Keith on this one. Silly me.

Eryn said...

she is such a cutie! how old is she?

Christina said...

What a cutie. Does she look more like her mom or her dad? I definitely see Sarah in her.

Grace Powell said...

So glad to see pictures of her! She's getting so big. I love that expression on the last one.

Michelle said...

Kari- I know Im so sad we cant come...my coworker took that thurs and fri off long ago:( as far as the gretta spelling...let me know!

Eryn- she will be 8 months on the 20th

Christina- I think she looks like the "Heller" side:)