"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. My soul will be satisfied. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:3,5a,8
Michelle, it's really coming along. Looks great and I'm so happy you picked that beautiful light blue paint. It goes great with the white below. Awesome job! The tile looks great too, not much longer and it will actually be done. Thanks for the pics!
4 comments:
Michelle, it's really coming along. Looks great and I'm so happy you picked that beautiful light blue paint. It goes great with the white below. Awesome job! The tile looks great too, not much longer and it will actually be done. Thanks for the pics!
Love the beadboard! Can't wait to see the final product!
Looks great! I agree with Rachel and Kari on the color and beadboard. I love beadboard!
looks so good!! i love the colors you chose
love ya s.
Post a Comment