"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. My soul will be satisfied. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:3,5a,8
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
This is how we do it
I just had to laugh when Scott came home last night from Home Depot like this:) In the 4runner - 3 sheets of 8 ft beadboard, 15 strips of 12 ft crown molding and baseboard trim coming out of the sunroof, and a couple boxes of grout.
But hey! You didn't have to borrow/rent a truck! We have done some equally as crazy things. My husband draws the line when I have the kids sitting on the floor board so I can stuff my finds in! :)
2 comments:
But hey! You didn't have to borrow/rent a truck! We have done some equally as crazy things. My husband draws the line when I have the kids sitting on the floor board so I can stuff my finds in! :)
sounds like you have a neat project! beadboard and crown moulding.... I love them!
Post a Comment