For now, here is a little teaser. A couple weekends ago, Scott and I went to St. Louis for a concert. We met up with his sister and her husband for a brunch on Sunday and passed a World Market store. I had never heard of the place but Mary Margaret(his sister) had and so after brunch we all went over and looked around. Scott and I ended up finding some deck furniture and a nightstand for a GREAT price! p.s. I wish we had a World Market here in Little Rock. We didn't get the potted plant there though. That was a very nice gift from my mom-in-law. Aren't the flowers pretty?
I am happy to say that now when you drive by our house, it can longer be said "there's the hillbilly house of the neighborhood" hah!
5 comments:
I love World Market too! I've been keeping my eye on some chairs there...hope they go on sale soon.
Anyways, I really like your patio furniture. The house is looking so nice and I can't wait to see pics of the inside now. Hurry up and post them soon!
cute furniture, michelle! we have a world market here, but i rarely ever go. guess i should make it more of a priority, huh?!
I love that store! There is one in Lawrence, so every once in awhile I get to shop there. Your deck looks great! How fun to have the grill and patio furniture in the front of the house!
The deck looks great! Yeah!
Everything looks great! I've been to that store a couple of times, cute stuff, and wish I had one here.
Post a Comment