
Johnny got up around FIVE to go to farmers market. This week he made these delicious sandwiches. really. they were yummy.


The cutest nephew ever!


Nine months and six months! Can you believe it?! Johnny and Kari's little Eva will be here before you know it!
4 comments:
You and Kari both look great! So glad you got to visit them - what fun! And I want one of Johnny's sandwiches now! yum!
We had such a great time too. Just made us miss you both all the more and wish we lived close again. Can't imagine what these little girls will be and look like when they arrive. All these girl cousins will have soo much fun together I'm sure.
I can't believe you are already 6 months!! Wow! You both look great!
Do you guys have a name picked out yet?
I'm so glad you put up this pic of you and Kari! You are looking so cute! When are you guys coming to Tulsa? Come on, you know you want to! Get together with Rachel and pick a date in October....
Post a Comment