"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. My soul will be satisfied. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:3,5a,8
Thursday, May 13, 2010
p.s. I've decided that I like Eleanor better than Ellie so we are going to try to call her that now:) We'll see how it goes...
Is she gonna be a prince or pdiddy??? ;) regardless, she is an absolute doll and we will call her whatever you like. It may take a bit longer for Edward to straighten it out though. I was praying for her and he said, "who's Eleanor?" hehe.
7 comments:
Is she gonna be a prince or pdiddy??? ;) regardless, she is an absolute doll and we will call her whatever you like. It may take a bit longer for Edward to straighten it out though. I was praying for her and he said, "who's Eleanor?" hehe.
She's so cute. Elisa and I are looking at pics together. She says, "look, a baby! and she has her own couch!"
I LOVE the name Eleanor. Heads up, Evelyn almost got named that and if we have a third girl in our future, she'll probably be Eleanor too!
Love you!
She is sooo adorable, Michelle! Love the pics!
Ah, she is stinkin' adorable! Love it!
She is one of the prettiest babies I've seen! Seriously. Is she going to have brown eyes? Seems like you're enjoying being a mom!
Ya'll are so sweet:) Jenica-Her eyes are a dark blue right now so I guess we will see how they turn out!
seriously- they don't come any cuter! She is soo stinking CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment