
Yesterday was Ellie's 4 month dr. visit and she received an A+! It was so cute, it was like she was showing off to the dr. We laid her on the changing table, and immediately she rolled over from her back to her stomach, lifted herself up on her elbows and stared at him with her bright blue eyes:) She weighs 13lbs 11oz and is 23 and 7/8in long. She also took her shots like a champ. I didn't look. I just can't. Poor thing.
Right now all she does is stick her fingers in her mouth. Any which way you can think of. And she likes to stick whatever she can hold in to her mouth as well. Her favorite book is the crinkle book which she likes to smother her face with. And she loves her "lovie"(a little bear blanket). She gets so excited when she sees it. She will sqeal and then try to eat its head. hah! She also had her first trip to the lake last weekend. It was really fun. I think she liked it even though her lifejacket swallowed her.

Mother's day was wonderful. Scott got me the SWEETEST card. Enough said. And flowers. And a Coldstone Creamery gift card. AND he let me get a pedicure:) It was a mini version of my birthday. We also ate mothers day brunch at PV after church with Scott's parents and my parents. It was so nice for both of us to be with our mothers and the food is always sooo good. I am at work right now and all the pictures I wanted to post are on my computer at home. So I will do a picture post later. Happy Wednesday!
1 comment:
I love Ellie.
And you, of course!
Post a Comment