Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scott watched Ellie monday night while my sister and I went out. Just the two of us. And it was really nice. I love my sister by the way:) Yes we fought when we were little and we've had our differences but the last couple years have really brought us closer. Makes me want another little girl just so Ellie can have a best friend like Sarah has been to me. So, back to Monday night. We went and saw a movie. I made sure to pick one that Scott wouldn't want to see. So we saw the Back Up Plan. I'm not a huge fan of J.Lo., but the movie was cute and romantic and pretty funny (and a little unrealistic). Definitely not meant for a guy to see. We had so much fun, but I found myself missing Ellie's "bedtime routine". We lay her on the changing table to get her ready for her bath and do silly stuff like blow bubbles on her stomach and watch her laugh. Then Scott gives her a bath (her fingers are ALWAYS in her mouth during bathtime). Then we sometimes read her a story. We feed her and since she's so happy after all this, we usually play some more before putting her to bed:) So Scott sent me these pictures while I was gone. Now, mind you, these pics were taken from an iphone and not our nice fancy camera. But I thought they were so cute:)




In the bouncy seat watching baby einstein



bathtime (notice fingers in mouth)

2 comments:

Micah said...

That was so thoughtful of him to watch her so you girls could have some sister time. It was much deserved I'm sure!! The pictures are really cute too.

Christina said...

That's so sweet that Scott sent you pictures so you could be a part of it even when you weren't there!
And gotta love the sister time. Funny how the miles between make all of the little pet peeves so unimportant. =)