"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. My soul will be satisfied. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:3,5a,8
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
18 Months
My sweet baby girl is growing up. To be honest, when I look at her face now, I see a child not a baby. It makes me so sad sometimes. I used to wonder why mothers got so sad. Shouldn't it be a happy thing that your child is growing?? And yes, it is. But I understand now. What makes me sad. If her first year and half has gone by so quickly. Her next year and half will go by just as fast. And before you know it, she will be heading off to college...18 months will be 18 years. My mom always tells me "You only have them (your children) for a season in your life where you can have a direct influence on their decisions. God expects you to be be good stewards of them."
Here is what she is doing these days:
~Says Moma, Dada, Daddy, Shoes, Hi, Hey, Da(fan), Uh oh, Oh no,
Izzy, Dog, Nose, Ball, Hot, and more I just don't understand her
sometimes hah!!
~I'm pretty sure she understands just about everything I say. I
can ask her to find her sippy or her lovey and she will go and
find them for me.
~Her favorite things to do; Jump on the neighbors "Jumperine"...every night, swim like a big girl in the pool (with her floaties on of course), SING, play with Izzy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is adorable Michelle; she reminds me of you & Sarah when you were little.
Phyllis
Post a Comment