Tuesday, July 26, 2011

besties and cabinets...

This past weekend I drove to Tulsa to see my besties...Grace, Ruth, and Rachel. I love my friends. I'm sad we are all so scattered now, but glad we can still take weekends to meet up and catch up. We ate mexican, had sno cones, went to a flea market, ate some more, got our toes done, and did some more shopping:) Such a fun weekend.









Eleanor has found her favorite "spot"...in one of our bottom cabinets. So, instead of leaving the food in there for her to eat at her own leasure, we emptied it and wa-la, she has her own "spot" in the kitchen:) She likes to close herself in and wait for someone to open a door. Then she pops her head out and says "hey" or "hee" and smiles. hilarious. Right now, all that's in there is a sippy cup and a wooden spoon. I bet there will be more in there by the end of today:)






**p.s. can I just tell you how sweet my mother in law is? We have been to stitching post to pick out her fall smock dress that she is going to make and just today she was back at stitching post and texted me a picture of this fabric for Christmas...oh me oh my...


4 comments:

Lady Harris said...

haha- I LOVE her spot in the kitchen!

Brooke said...

So cute! I love how their little minds work! If you are ever missing anything, I bet this is where you will find it! :)

Carly Grace said...

How cute. Can't wait to see the smocked dresses!

Morgan Smith said...

love that kitchen hanging find and love that cute smocked dress fabric! keep all the cuteness coming:)))