**meant to post this last week hah!
Recently, we discovered the race car/taxi cab? shopping cart at the grocery store. I know it will get old quickly and kinda was by the time we were done, but SO fun for Eleanor:)
I found this gem at the flea market in Tulsa for $10. Can't decide what color to spray paint it or where it will go, but right now it is hanging in the kitchen.
This weekend my dad came to visit and we had so much fun...Eleanor the most though. He is so good with kids. I just love my dad.
We also did some swimming. But, lets be serious here, it is too hot for swimming, it didn't last long. I love watching these two together though. They are in love with each other:)
We ate dinner at All Aboard (thanks to the coupon that we found hanging on our doorknob). Eleanor liked watching the train bring us food. Cute place!
And Sunday night, we walked the Two Rivers Bridge and trail. Perfect night for it, because I think the temp was actually under 100 that evening hah!:)
that's all for now...have a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment