"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. My soul will be satisfied. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:3,5a,8
Thursday, December 8, 2011
A few tears...
Just this week, I have started to get really sentimental about my sweet baby girl growing up. I know the basic principle of growing. And yes I am so glad Eleanor is growing. If she wasn't, I would be crying different tears. So really this is a lose lose situation if you ask me. Anyways, today it brought me to tears. I picked Eleanor up from MDO today and I was given a little "present" from Eleanor. Well I waited until I got home to open it (good idea). When I opened it, there was this...
And a few tears...or maybe more...were shed. Mainly over the one of her holding her lovey. Just a baby. I just don't want anything to change. But they do...somehow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment