Left to right: Uncle Steve(my dad's younger brother), Kari(sis in law), Johnny(brother), their two kids Edward and Eva, us, my dad and mom, Sarah(sis), Keith(bro in law), and their three kids Greta, Sophie, and Brody.
And I'm so thankful for my little family of three...
And I am also so thankful for my extended family/in-laws...no pictures right now but there will be some after Christmas. We have been doing Thanksgiving with my side of the family and Christmas with Scott's family.
When we got home from Branson, we went and got our Christmas tree. I couldn't wait much longer:) I love the smell of a fresh tree in the living room! No camera pics but enjoy my old iphone pics and few of Scott's pics(you can tell his iphone is a whole lot newer than mine:)). This year has been so fun decorating the tree with Eleanor. She is so expressive right now and tries to put a word to everything she sees. And she is LOVING the Christmas decor and tree.
p.s. Grandparents, don't worry, we were right by E when she was standing on the ladder hah!
No comments:
Post a Comment