to this...
to THIS...
Words can not possibly describe how much we love this little girl and her carefree personality. She is just a happy girl. Although, I can tell her little two year old attitude is beginning to surface:) She likes to say no a lot, and is becoming more vocal about the way she feels about things. But there are so many positives. She is a total copycat right now. If I say a word, she will try to say it too. No matter how complicated. And it can be so funny sometimes! Her vocabulary is amazing right now. I don't know specifically how many words she can say because she is always saying something new. She understands most everything I say and I've noticed how good of a memory she is starting to have. I just love watching her get excited about the little things in life. It is probably my favorite thing about her right now. She loves anything that pops up in the sky...airplanes, moon, stars. She loves Elmo. Anything Elmo. She loves her lovey and is still very attached to it. She absolutely loves to sing. I think she will be a singer. Just a hunch.:)
She will be going through a lot of changes this year with a baby brother entering her life. I think she will be a really great big sister. She is already such a little helper...getting her diaper for me, trying to wash me with the dishtowel(hah), washing herself in the bathtub...putting trash in the trash can. My main prayer this next year for her is that she really starts to understand who Jesus is. Because as much as I love her, God loves her infinitely more.
"How difficult it is for me to fathom your thoughts about me, O God! How vast is their sum total! If I tried to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand." Ps. 139:17-18
I am so thankful to the Lord for giving Eleanor to us. She makes me a happy momma. She truly turned my world upside down when she was born. I know I am going to have some difficult times ahead with having two kids and the adjustments, but my love for her will never change. She will always be my baby girl.



1 comment:
Awww, sweet post! That verse is one of my favorites!
Post a Comment