Thursday, January 5, 2012

2nd time around...

Oh what a different life you lead when you are pregnant. It seems like the first time around, you are just giddy with excitement...anticipation...newness. Well, the second time around...well, its....different. Why, you might ask?

- You know, you REALLY know what's coming...i.e. sleepness nights, crying, nursing, not knowing what the poor thing wants...
-Big one here--you already have a child to take care of. On top of the other child you married that you take care of;) jk...
-The child you have, that still wants to be carried, is HEAVY...thus back pain starts right away.
-You are constantly bending over to pick up toys, messes, ect...while pregnant=not fun and more back pain.
-You start showing way earlier...and really who wants to pull out their maternity clothes at THREE months!
-Fatigue is not as they say...first trimester and last trimester. It's first, second, and third!
-The motivation to exercise is gone...who needs it when you are chasing a toddler around the house!
-You have to consider more variables about how your life is going to change...adjustments for not only me and hubbs, but little miss priss too.
-You are ready to meet sweet baby a WHOle lot sooner than you were ready with the first....even though the sentiments over sweet girl are starting to set in.

So, at 28 weeks, this is what I pray...Dear Lord, I absolutely can not wait to meet my sweet little boy. Please please please let him come on his due date...I will even take a few days early;)

2 comments:

Tessa Hobbs said...

Hey! I found your blog off of mine and I can't believe we live 5 doors away from each other and we haven't gotten together- I'm so embarrassed! I'm excited that you are getting ready to welcome #2 into the world...it's so much fun and such a blessing. One day we may just walk ourselves down to your cute little house and knock on the door! Hope you are doing well!

Michelle said...

Hey Tessa! I found your blog a couple months ago off Emily R.'s blog and I was like it that my neighbor?! hah!! congrats on another cute little girl!