Friday, February 24, 2012

A little rest

Last weekend, Scott and I were able to get away for a little bit and REST. It.was.so.nice. Scott and I have been very busy these days...getting rooms put together, work, and remodeling the laundry room. So we decided, in light of the fact that in a little over four weeks we will be parents of TWO, we should get away. And it was heavenly. What did we do? Absolutely nothing. We drove up to the lake, hung out at the condo, ate a lot, rested, and watched Lost. 



Scott and I truly love the lake...it is our home away from home...definitely a very happy place in our hearts. It was perfect. And of course, when we got home and went to pick up our child at Rara and Chacha's, she was having so much fun she cried when we had to take her home haha...







No comments: