Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sprinkles and Showers

Over the past month, we have been celebrating sweet baby boy! It started off with a shower at my work. I only work part time... like 7 hours on Monday and 6 hours on Thursday(and I guess a little from home during tax season). And these sweet ladies threw me the cutest little shower and did potluck for lunch. Which, hello, was almost my favorite part hah!:)



super yummy cake from community bakery 




cute quilt a coworker made!

Then Scott's work threw us a shower. They asked if we could bring Eleanor...she was the life of the party:) One of the guys Scott works with actually was the one that got it all together and he did good! It was a lot of fun!







Then one of my best friends Tracy awhile back said she wanted to host a shower for me at her house. I told her we could just do dinner somewhere, but she insisted she wanted to have it at her house. And she way overdid it! It was SO so cute. She is amazing. seriously.(and I want to add my sweet friends Lincoln and Syd helped too;)) And I had such a sweet time. God really has blessed me with dear dear friends. I wish I had gotten better pictures. I used my mom's new iphone thinking it would be fine, but everything turned out a little hazy. And also, I just have to say, hopefully one day I can be as crafty and creative as my friends are hah! I got some verrryyy cute stuff:)







 Jaycie, Lincoln, and Amelia


 My mom, mother in law, Maryann, Carrie, Rachel, and Kristen



 Syd:)


My sweet and beautiful friend Tracy

Now, full nesting mode has arrive. Let me tell you, I am loving it, even though my body is not. I actually got a lot of stuff done around the house this past weekend. And I can feel it will be this way for another couple weeks. Hey, my husband isn't complaining;) Although I don't think Eleanor knows what to do when I'm not sitting on the couch all the time cuddling with her:).

1 comment:

Morgan Smith said...

what sweet showers!!!