Tuesday, September 11, 2012

goodbye summer...

We went to the lake this past weekend. It was kind of a last summer lake trip:( I know a lot of you out there love the fall season but I'm a summer kind of gal. Love it. I can deal with the heat. I hate being cold...anyways. My wonderful mother in law picked me and the kiddos up after MDO thursday and we headed up. Scott had to work friday so he met us up there. His sister Mary Margaret came up that night and his dad came up Friday morning. It was such a nice, fun, relaxing weekend. LOVED it. Spent some time in the pool at Red Apple, went out on the boat, made some yummy cookies, watched the Ole Miss game, and ate good food(as always). We may have to go up again this fall, we just won't be getting in the lake...brrrr. 



the water was cold! 







 swimming with "emmy"



goodbye lake...we will miss you...

No comments: