Monday, September 24, 2012

This and that...

It's been awhile since I have posted...we are in full fall swing here at our house. Loving the cooler temps. Bible study at church has started back and we are reading The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller. We are only on Chapter 2 but I recommend it. So good. Both kiddies are in Mother's Day Out this semester. Can not believe little Weston will be six months on wednesday! I'll wait for his six month post to go into detail.

Eleanor is just a little chatter box these days and SO funny. She loves to repeat everything I say...gotta be careful;) We are working on potty training. Can I just say it sucks?! I mean she is doing pretty good. We try to only put a diaper on her when she sleeps or when we go out of the house. But it's been a verrry slow process. Most of the time she would rather have a diaper on and cries when I take it off hah.

We made a trip to Oxford for the Ole Miss/ Texas game a couple weekends ago. It was really fun. The game was at 8:15pm so Scott's cousin watched the kids while Scott and I went to the game. It was a nice date night. This weekend we went to Harvestfest with the kids on Saturday and Scott and I worked on a few pieces of furniture with the popular chalk paint that I got at White Goat up the street. I have to say I am very pleased with it so far!








She's "flying a kite" with the blinds string hah:)









playing outside in her big girl panties:)








Bored with Harvestfest






No comments: