"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. My soul will be satisfied. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:3,5a,8
ADORABLE! I can't believe how much hair she has since the last time we saw her. I love the piggy tails. Thanks for the pics. I miss seeing her so much. Thanks also for posting news and pics from your CO trip. The condo looks really nice.
hey happy valentines day! your colorado pics look amazing, you should get into booking travel or whatever they call that. When are we gonna see you miss you tons!! luv sarah
5 comments:
ADORABLE! I can't believe how much hair she has since the last time we saw her. I love the piggy tails. Thanks for the pics. I miss seeing her so much.
Thanks also for posting news and pics from your CO trip. The condo looks really nice.
you must be so in love, I love the one under the towel. What a great smile!
She is getting so big! When does she turn one?
Love the teeth brushing, that is a fun one around here too.
hey happy valentines day! your colorado pics look amazing, you should get into booking travel or whatever they call that. When are we gonna see you miss you tons!!
luv
sarah
Post a Comment