And this is what I've been up to...hah!! Yes I am hungry...all.the.time. This recipe showed up the other day. I don't even know how I found it, but I did. They are called Deluxe Chocolate Marshmallow bars. The bottom layer is basically homemade chocolate cake, the middle layer is marshmallows, and the top layer is chocolate chips, peanut butter, and rice crispies melted together. SO delicious. I recommend you try it, but be prepared to have someone else help you eat it or you will eat the whole thing. trust me.
Other foods I have been enjoying lately are whoppers, milk duds, sour skittles, Scott's grandma's bread pudding(best I've ever had) and green apples. All in moderation of course:) How can food taste so good these days? Never has it been so hard to say no, so most the time I don't. hahaha....I hope Ellie has been enjoying it as much I have...
11 comments:
Ha! You funny girl! I was exactly the same way though, so I can't laugh too much. Enjoy!
oh, michelle, that is one of my favorite recipes too! i'm glad you're enjoying your pregnancy to the fullest!!
That recipe looks amazing! I wish I had a reason to enjoy al those treats too!!
Ha! You are so naughty! Why did you have to put that picture on?! Yum, I have a similar recipe.
I am approaching that "everything tastes better than ever stage". I'm worried, but excited to enjoy food again.
I love sour skittles, too.
Happy eating!
Looks soooo yummy, Michelle!!!
What a pretty dish, too!
i love that recipe!!! enjoy
love ya
s
i am going to make some this week... thanks for the recipe
That looks amazing! I'll have to give you some recipes that I've come across lately... So good seeing y'all the other weekend!
Stephanie- please do!! its was good seeing you too! will you be at the TN game?
michelle, i have that same dish, only in blue. but mine does not have that yummy dessert in it. now i'm sad.
Yes I'll be at the TN game... I'll do my Groving after the game... hope I get to see you again!
Post a Comment