Then we went to church. It was so good. I mean I just love our teaching pastors. God has really blessed our church with some godly leaders.
We came home, took naps, then headed to PV to hang out with Ra Ra and Cha Cha at the pool! Scott made these amazing iced coffees for the pool with some Cafe du Monde coffee we brought home with us from vaca. Yummy!
Eleanor has recently adopted the frown and furrowed brows look and apparently it is more fun to frown than smile these days...geez I hope it's a very short phase. And I have told her it's not "becoming" on a little lady such as herself;)

After swimming, we ate dinner and let Eleanor run around. It was a beautiful evening. Perfect weather. And of course, perfect company too.

-- Posted from my iPhone
2 comments:
Yum! Sounds like our perfect summer days too!
Have you tried SBL pancake recipe??
It's got corn meal in it. Pretty good- nice and fluffy!
Let me know if you'd like it..and have a great rest of your summer!
hey!! I would love the SBL recipe!
Post a Comment