This weekend we went to the lake with Scott's parents. The highlight was getting to see Charlie (Scott's dad) wakeskate on Saturday. I was so proud of him! Scott and I got to wakeboard too. It was my first time this summer. I'm still sore today. Ugh. On Sunday, we celebrated father's day by eating breakfast at Red Apple Inn. If you are ever up there, get the Banana's Foster Waffle.:)
Me
Scott(look how much higher he is hah!)
I wanted to make a fun dessert for Scott for the weekend. Everyone has been raving about this website...ourbestbites.com . So I made these...http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/04/peanut-butter-cup-caramel-shortbread-bars/ ...Y.U.M. They taste just like a twix bar. Scott loved them. So, if you like twix bars, you won't be dissapointed!
Then we came back last night and went to a picnic/pool party with some friends. Eleanor decided she wanted to revert back to the days of the bumbo. So she proceeded to sit in the bumbo. Then got stuck. The whole ordeal ended by her walking around with the bumbo stuck to her bottom. It was hilarious! Ya'll have a great week!!

1 comment:
WOw- Michelle. I'm impressed! You look good up in the air.
Wake boarding seems scary and hard...think I'll stick with tubing (a double tube, sittin like in a recliner w/ Katie...I scream all.the.way. around the lake) I'm usually more hoarse then sore. ;)
Post a Comment